What We Collect and Store
While you visit our site, we may track the following:
- Location, IP Address, and Browser Type
- This information used for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping.
- Contact Information: This information may be used to estimate shipping, confirm receipt of orders, ship your order, and/or contact you regarding your order and other news or special offers of interest, among other things.
- Products you Have Viewed
- We may use this information to show you products you have recently viewed and/or related products that may interest you.
At the time of purchase, you will also be asked to provide details which may include your name, billing and/or Shipping address(es), email address, phone number(s), credit card and/or other payment method information, and optional information which may include an account name and password. This information may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide you information about your account and/or order
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Process and deliver your order
- Respond to any requests you may have including returns and warranty information
- Provide you with an account to access saved information regarding your previous orders on our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we may have, including the calculation of taxes.
- Improve our store offerings, products, and services
- Provide you with information regarding special offers, new products, and other news related to Kondor Blue, LLC, should you elect to receive such communications
Should you elect to create an account on our site, we will also store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to identify previous and facilitate future orders.
Our policy is to store information about your for as long as we need it based on the purpose for which we collect and use it and according to any legal obligations, we may have the require us to keep it. (i.e. we store order information for up to a period of seven years for tax, accounting, and audit purposes.).
Our site, like many others, utilizes caching in order to facilitate faster page load time, improved response time, and an optimized user experience. Caching may duplicate a copy of every Web page on display on our site. All cache files are temporary, are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache service provider. Cache files are automatically set to expire on a fixed schedule by the site administrator, however, they may easily be purged by the Administrator before the fixed date of expiration.
We collect information about site visitors who comment on sites that use our anti-spam service. Any information that we may collect is dependent upon how the user configured the anti-spam service for such site, but this information typically includes the IP address, user agent, referrer, site URL, and other further details provided by the commenter which may include the name, username, email address, and the comment itself.
We will also store comments or reviews, should you choose to leave them.
Who has access to this information?
Members of our team will have access to the information you provide us. This may include administrators, shop managers, and web site developers who can access:
- Information with regards to your order which may include what was purchased, when it was purchased, and how you would like to have it delivered.
- Customer information which may include your name, email address, billing and/or shipping information, and other contact details you may have provided to us.
The access of this information is limited to those on our team who require said information to fulfill orders, process returns, provide customer support, and communicate with you, according to your specified wishes, regarding special offers, products releases, and other marketing messaging.
What do we share with others?
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. This may include Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, UPS, FedEx USPS, MailChimp, PayPal, Amazon Merchant Services, among others.
These services are used in a secure environment to provide the following:
- Web site development, technical support, assistance, analytics, and statistical analysis
- Potential advertisements on third party sites
- With your permission, providing you with marketing emails which may include special offers and product releases
- Account, order, and other transactional emails which may include order acknowledgments, shipping notifications, order receipts, password reset notifications.
- Shipping and tax rates for the items in your cart
We accept payments through PayPal and Amazon Merchant Services. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Amazon Merchant Services, including information required to process and/or complete the payment. This may include items such as your name, purchase total, and billing information.
What rights do you have you regarding your information?
Should you elect to create an account on our site or should you elect to leave any comments, you may request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, which may include information you have provided to us. You may request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, however, our ability to do so may be limited by matters of administrative, legal, or security obligations.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.